All about me

Hi my name is Amanda I am married with two children aged 13 and 18.

After many years of working with children I am now a homemaker and loving every minute as I have more time to follow my new passion of card making.

I was introduced to cardmaking by my friend Tracy after a visit to a cardmaking show and haven’t looked back we now spend lots of time discussing cards and sending pictures of our completed projects.

I love looking at other people’s blogs getting inspiration and tips and I am a member of crafting facebook groups which have been invaluable and I have met some great people.

Please feel free to follow my blog and join me in my card making journey.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

My first challenge

Hi been working on my first card challenge today for Crafty Card Makers the theme is Shabby chic as I love Alice in wonderland I thought I would uses a digital stamp I got from http://digitalstampdesign.blogspot.co.uk and backing paper from http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.co.uk/

16 comments:

  1. Amanda, we are absolutely thrilled that you chose us to enter you very first challenge. I bet before you know it you will be blogging like crazy, entering them all over the place.

    What a gorgeous creation. Love your floral arrangement and so many pretty layers.

    Thanks for joining us and sharing with us for the very first time. We hope to see you back again and again!

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    Pretty please can you turn of verification. You can elect to approve your comments, so you can protect yourself from spam that way. It takes twice as long when we have to enter those verification details..... sorry nagging you on your first go!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lin hopefully I have now turned off the verification and your not nagging all a learning process for me x

      Delete
  2. Amanda you have come on in leaps and bounds, can't believe you have come this far in your short crafting career you put me to shame. Good luck with the challenge, your card is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Yvonne got lots to learn but really enjoying it x

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging and challenges. What a fab card for your first go. I love the vintage feel to your image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! I love your Alice image and all of your beautiful flowers :) Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Shabby Chic challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, your card is very beautiful. Thanks for taking part in our current challenge at Crafty Cardmaker's! I hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, perfect take on our shabby chic theme! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete