All about me

Hi my name is Amanda I am married with two children aged 13 and 18.

After many years of working with children I am now a homemaker and loving every minute as I have more time to follow my new passion of card making.

I was introduced to cardmaking by my friend Tracy after a visit to a cardmaking show and haven’t looked back we now spend lots of time discussing cards and sending pictures of our completed projects.

I love looking at other people’s blogs getting inspiration and tips and I am a member of crafting facebook groups which have been invaluable and I have met some great people.

Please feel free to follow my blog and join me in my card making journey.

Saturday 26 October 2013

online classes

Today I am going to spend the day doing an online course to try and inspire me to start my Christmas cards after my autumn break.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda you can get loads on youtube free do you have to pay for this online class?

    ReplyDelete